Lowrance Xsonic SS75M RVS diepte/temperatuur transducer.
Airmar Xsonic SS75M RVS Medium CHIRP (80-130kHz) transducer.
Key Features Airmar Xsonic SS75M
- CHIRP transducers enable bottom detection with 5 to 10 times greater detail and resolution so precise it’s possible to distinguish between individual baitfish, game fish, and underwater structures.
- Calculates how deep the water is, so that you can avoid running aground, whilst also incorporating a temperature sensor for accurate water temperature readings.
Easy To Install
- CHIRP range is 80kHz-130kHz for good target detail in shallow water and excellent bottom tracking in deep water.
- Provides extremely accurate data.
- The 0° tilt is ideal for boats with a 0° to 14° hull deadrise.
- The low profile housing minimizes drag with just 5mm extending outside of the hull.