Cobham B3504 Li-Ion Batterij, ATEX, 1800mAh
- SAILOR SP3500 ATEX Radios
- SAILOR SP3530 Portable VHF ATEX
- SAILOR SP3540 Portable VHF ATEX GMDSS
- SAILOR SP3560 Portable ATEX UHF
Battery Maintenance B3504
The below rules need to be followed for the best battery maintenance for the B3504 battery of the SP3560 Portable ATEX UHF radio.
- It’s very important to charge the battery at least once every month, even while it’s not used. This will keep the battery active and ready for when the battery is needed.
- Test the battery every month.
- Consider replacing the battery with a new one if you note either of the following conditions:
• The battery run time drops below about 80% of the original run time.
• The battery charge time increases significantly.
- If the above maintenance rules are not followed and the battery is not working, consider your battery has been damaged. Replace the battery by a new battery.