B75H Bronze 600 W Thru Hull High CHIRP (130-210kHz) Depth/Temp.
Cable length 10 m (33.0 ft)
The B75H is a bronze, thru-hull, non-tilted, high-frequency (130-210kHz), depth and temperature transducer. The ceramic element is tilted for built-in deadrise compensation, giving excellent echo returns for more accurate depth readings.
- CHIRP transducers enable bottom detection with 5 to 10 times greater detail and resolution so precise it’s possible to distinguish between individual baitfish, game fish, and underwater structures.
- Calculates how deep the water is, so that you can avoid running aground, whilst also incorporating a temperature sensor for accurate water temperature readings.
Easy To Install
- CHIRP range is 130kHz-210kHz for good target detail in shallow water and excellent bottom tracking in deep water.
- Provides extremely accurate data.
- The 0° tilt is ideal for boats with a 0° to 14° hull deadrise.
- The low profile housing minimizes drag with just 5mm extending outside of the hull.
Plug & Play Connection
- Easily connect to NSS, NSE, NSO or Lowrance